A student who satisfies all of the following criteria is eligible to apply:
* Only citizens (candidates holding foreign passports) of a country other than India can apply.
* For admission to all the integrated First Degree programmes, candidates should have passed the 12th grade examination of the 10+2 system from a recognized board or its equivalent with adequate proficiency in English. Except for admission to B.Pharm., the candidates should have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
* For admission to B.Pharm. programme, candidates should have Physics, & Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
* In addition, the candidate under ISA scheme should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any other vocational subjects with at least 60% marks in each of these subjects in the 12th grade examination for B.E. and M.Sc. programmes OR a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any other vocational subjects with at least 60% marks in each of these subjects for the B.Pharm. programme. Those who choose Biology as an alternate to Mathematics for applying to B.Pharm. programme must choose from Chemistry/Biotechnology or any other vocational subjects as the third subject.
* Candidates who have not taken Chemistry in 10+2 curricula will be required to complete bridge course in Chemistry in their first semester.
* Candidate should have a minimum aggregate score of 1160 (out of maximum of 1600) in SAT (reasoning) (new format) which includes a Reading Test, Writing and Language Test and Math test.
* Scores of candidates who had written SAT as per the old format will be mapped using concordance tables available from CollegeBoard (USA).
* The candidate should have written the SAT not earlier than February 1, 2021.
1. Candidates who do not have any of the following marks/ scores at the time of applying can submit the application:
They MUST submit the SAT score/ qualifying examination result as early as possible, but NOT later than the dates given below:
Qualifying examination (Grade 12) marks should be uploaded on the website by April 16, 2023 if results are announced by then.
2. If a candidate fails to furnish any of these by the specified date or fails to meet the eligibility criteria (i.e. secures less than specified minimum in Class 12 (only) and/ or SAT test and thus becomes ineligible), his/ her admission would stand canceled. Details of the Refund Policy will be announced at the time of making admission offers.
3. Candidates for whom the above qualifying score (Grade 12th Marks) is not available at the time of making admission, would be considered and may be offered ‘provisional admission’ based on their SAT score.
4. The ‘provisional admission’ would be confirmed after the missing score/s is/are received, found to meet the stipulated eligibility requirements, and all other stipulated admission requirements are complete.
5. First list of the admission offers to selected candidates will be released in the 3rd week of April 2023.
6. Those who are appearing for SAT in May/June 2023 or the candidates who could not apply during the first application window can apply from June 10-June 20, 2023 through the website www.bitsadmission.com However, they will be considered for admission only to those degree programmes in which seats are remaining/vacant under International Students Admission(ISA) Scheme at that time. Such admission offers, for remaining seats if any, will be released in the 4th week of June 2023.